Current regulations allow us to offer leisure accommodation to Western Cape residents.
- Personal Contact:
- Our cottages are at least 300 meters from each other.
- There will be no direct contact between guests and members of staff. Communication with staff takes place through WhatsApp messaging. Firewood orders will be delivered to your door.
- All payments will be made electronically.
- The farm comprises 1000 acres accessed along several hiking trails. Guests are required to carry masks outside the cottages in case they encounter anyone on a walk.
- Cottage sanitation:
- The cottages are thoroughly ventilated and sanitized with 75% ethanol and bleach on the departure of guests.
- Cleaning staff are screened daily and are required to wear masks and gloves when they are in the cottages or dealing with laundry.
- After laundering, linen and towels are tumble dried or hung in the sun before being ironed and stored in linen cupboards for further use.
- All surfaces, furniture, appliances, door handles and bathrooms are re-sanitized with bleach and 75% ethanol spray on the day guests are due to arrive.
- Each cottage is supplied with a spray bottle containing 75% ethanol.”